LICENSED OUTPATIENT THERAPIST POSITIONS NOW OPEN
- Sioux City, Iowa Office
- Council Bluffs, Iowa Office
- Fort Dodge, Iowa Office
Are you looking to make a positive impact on the lives of others?
Join the professional, supportive, and compassionate team of therapists at Lutheran Family Service today!
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide high quality, compassionate, and Christian-centered therapy to individuals, couples, and families.
- Adhere to all professional and ethical standards.
- Build community relationships and referral network to develop and sustain clients.
- Maintain work hours in a way that is responsive to client needs.
- Participation in and travel to quarterly staff meetings throughout the state.
- Maintain good standing with the appropriate board and insurance entities.
Skills, and Abilities:
- Apply varied interventions during crisis situations
- Work with a variety of cultures
- Self-motivate to work independently and implement time management strategies
- A masters or doctoral degree in a mental health-related field
- Independently licensed to practice therapy in the state of Iowa (LISW, LMHC, LMFT)
- Desire to work in a Christian, faith-based, private practice environment
This position offers outstanding income opportunity and flexibility to design and manage your career.
- Excellent commission and income opportunities for those motivated to excel
- Create your own schedule to fit within client and personal needs
- Flexible start and end times to accommodate client and personal needs
- Ability to determine and market your specific counseling specialties
- Health benefits, paid holidays, and vacation pay for full-time employees
If this sounds like a fit for you, send your résumé to:
6200 Aurora Ave, Suite 410W
Urbandale, IA 50322
For more than a century, Lutheran Family Service, a private, not-for-profit organization has been there for people in their time of need providing a variety of services. Our mission is to walk with people who are experiencing hard times and are there for them just as God has been there for us. Our values are: Grace, Life, Family, Compassion, Accountability and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We help anyone in need, regardless of their faith.